CIP & COP Systems
W.M. Sprinkman understands what it takes to keep a processing system sanitary. We design and manufacture sanitary process cleaning equipment including Clean-in-Place (CIP) Systems and Clean-Out of-Place (COP) Systems. By providing you with an easy-to-use, efficient and effective cleaning system, we know that allows you to concentrate on the production side of your operation. All systems are designed and custom built to best address your needs.
Clean-In-Place (CIP) Systems
CIP Systems offer a safer, more consistent method of plant sanitation. Our Processing Engineers will appropriately design, size, and program a custom Clean-in-Place (CIP) System that ensures effective cleaning while also minimizing cycle time, lowering chemical usage, and reducing water and utility costs. Your CIP System will meet all industry standards including 3A, PMO, USDA, and AMI requirements. Whether you have a single or multiple tank system, we can design and build an efficient CIP System.
Benefits of a CIP System:
• Less time and fewer personnel by needed to manually clean processing systems
• Environmental and cost improvements achieved through the effective use and reuse of water, cleaning chemicals and boiler condensation
• Enhanced operational hygiene can improve product quality, recovery and purity.
Clean-Out-of-Place (COP) Systems
COP Tanks can include many optional features to best meet your operational needs, including:
- Circulation Pump System
- Multiple Water Jet Locations
- Inlet / Outlet Connections
- Drains Screens or Baskets
- Steam Control
- Flow Plates
- 304 / 316L Stainless Steel
Contact us today
for a free quote!