W.M. Sprinkman can design and build a complete system inclusive of tanks, pumps, valves, heat exchangers, instrumentation and assemble on a tubular stainless steel frame (skid) at our WI facility. This skidded system will be ready to be "plugged in" to your existing line and utilities since it will show up wired, pre-plumbed for steam and water, passivated and FAT tested.
Skidded systems are ideal for facility expansions and a when space is an issue. This has made skidded systems the answer for many applications, including:
- Mixing/Blending Batch Systems
- HTST (High Temperature Short Time) Pasteurization
- CIP (Clean-In-Place) Systems
- Hot Water Sets
Top 5 Reasons for W.M. Sprinkman to build a skidded process system for you:
- Allows for a better designed, more compact process system that is ready-to-go when it reaches your plant.
- Save time and money off-site, while project is designed and built at W.M. Sprinkman AND on-site by minimizing downtime when integrating equipment into your existing system.
- All inclusive tanks, pumps, valves and controls are pre-assembled on a tubular stainless steel frame and will come ready to “plug in”.
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) is completed at W.M. Sprinkman prior to installation, reducing trouble-shooting on site.
- Flexible design will integrate into your existing equipment and allow for easy expansion down the road.
CIP & COP Systems
W.M. Sprinkman understands what it takes to keep a processing system sanitary. We design and manufacture sanitary process...
HTST (High Temperature Short Time) Pasteurization
High Temperature Short Time pastuerization (also known as HTST, Flash Pastuerization, Continuous Flow Thermal Processing), is the most common form...
Batching & Blending
Blending systems incorporate ingredients into a continuous product stream utilizing flow meters, positive displacement pumps, flow control valves and static...