Whether in the field, or in our shop, our engineers and fabricators have the experience and skill to build your valve manifold, regardless of type or size. From the design where we engage with the customer through execution and professional installation, W.M. Sprinkman is the right choice to get the job done on time, on budget and with the right quality.
We recognize the need for precision during all phases of fabrication, including:
• Drawings and design
• Preparation of valve bodies
• Accurate shrinkage estimates
• Properly specified header components
• Welding with precise heat control
• Planning for compounded tolerances
As experienced fabricators of valve manifolds, we identify and understand the critical issues that go into the fabrication process. Our thorough planning stage helps alleviate the potential for problems.