Brewing CIP Systems
You know clean equipment leads to better beer. W.M. Sprinkman’s Processing Engineers know a properly designed, efficient Clean-In-Place System can be seamlessly integrated into your brewing operation. We will help you determine the best system to fit the cleaning needs for your brewing operation today and with your future plans in mind.
Our line of CIP skids are highly configurable. Systems can be completely manual or fully-automated, with options pertaining to chemical dosing methods, heating and pump packages. Smaller, mobile pump carts are also available if the time isn’t right for a larger, skidded system.
All skidded systems available in one to four-tank formats with tank sizes up to 6200 gallons and have a 2B ID/OD finish with the available option of a #4 polished finish.
For additional information, check out our Configurable CIP Systems Guide:
2-Tank Portable CIP Cart
The Sprinkman portable CIP cart is creating solutions for small equipment cleaning needs. It features portable, all-stainless construction with two 75 gallon tanks, an inline heating element, a pump with VFD for speed control, and all the necessary valves and tubing. It can perform many operations including: recirculating water or chemical to heat-to-temperature, sending and recovering cleaning solution to tank or piece of equipment and recovery of chemical for re-use. The inline heater is Sprinkman’s best feature since it provides ultimate versatility and heating on-the-fly. Simply plug it in and have full control of the pump and heater from a small, convenient, control panel. With safety in mind, the heater cannot be operated while the pump is not running. Please ask us for custom solutions!
- Cart mounted
- Includes 1.5 pump and VFD
- Electric heating element inline
- Manway or lids for chemical dosing
- Tank sprayballs
- Stainless frame construction
- Temperature indicator
- Stainless panel with manual heater control, pump speed control, pump start stop and overall E stop
- Automated heater control available
- Digital temp display available
- Allows chemical or water to go in either tank since both are piped to allow recirculation
- Heating element inline so efficient heating can occur during recirculation to either CIP tank, or on the way to the item being cleaned
- Sprayballs in the CIP tanks make rinsing quick
- Controls scheme to protect equipment and operators from misuse
- 18” hinged manways stop splashing better than hinged lids
- VFD offers precise speed control for different duties