To get to the next level of utilizing hops in their beers, extraction efficiency of humulinones, iso-alphas and alpha acids are where brewers are focusing their energy. The Sprinkman system will greatly improve your dry hop by specifically controlling all aspects of the dry hop recirculation including:
- Induction. Dry pellets are held in a conical CO2 pressure chamber.
- Multiple turns/hour. Fast recirculation for quick tank turnover.
- Easy CIP. Everything is hard-piped to switch from normal operation to CIP
- Contained system. No need to open to atmosphere. DO pickup will be single-digit PPB.
- Improved pellet breakdown. Immediate but gentle breakdown of pellets.
- Portable, plug-and-play unit. Complete with pump, VFD and 50’ cord to reach tight cellar spaces.
- Pressure-capable. Can be used with flow panels, outdoor cellars and process piping.
- Safe. Dry hopping done at floor-level.
- Dosing. Ability to dose purees, fining gel, powder, fruit pieces, cocoa nibs, coffee, sugar and more!
- Quicker start. High flow CO2 regulator for quick purge and pressurization times.
HOW IT WORKS
- The fermenter is continuously circulated which creates differential pressure.
- Air is purged out of the hop chamber.
- Induction occurs by balancing the hop chamber’s pressure.
- Beer always has positive pressure on it.
- Pellets are mixed with beer and go through the
- Pump to begin breakdown.
- The fermenter continues to recirculate.
- Tanks dry hopped before terminal may reach terminal faster via rousing
- No damage to yeast that may be left in tank
- Breaking down hop pellets can allow lower racking position during
- Transfer to brite – tighter trub pile
- Can be used to CIP other equipment
- Okay to use on 20-amp circuit whether it’s 208/230 or 460V
- Savings on hop usage
For more information on these smaller systems, please go to our Request-A-Quote page