Resources for "skidded process systems"
Wednesday, 5 November 2014 by System Administrator
- Allows for a better designed, more compact process system that is ready-to-go when it reaches your plant.
- Save time and money off-site, while project is designed and built at W.M. Sprinkman AND on-site by minimizing downtime when integrating equipment into your existing system.
- All inclusive tanks, pumps, valves and controls are pre-assembled on a tubular stainless steel frame and will come ready to “plug in”.
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) is completed at W.M. Sprinkman prior to installation, reducing trouble-shooting on site.
- Flexible design will integrate into your existing equipment and allow for easy expansion down the road.
- Published in Dairy, Food & Processing