W.M. Sprinkman engineers, builds, installs and services solutions for the dairy, food and brewing industries. Our projects are complex and sophisticated, involving multiple departments, outside vendors, customers and our two production plants.
WELDERS – Elroy, WI and Waukesha, WI
The Welder is responsible for fitting, welding and polishing work as assigned by the Shop Leads or Production Manager. They are to adhere to all WM Sprinkman quality policies, Work Instructions and safety policies. Engagement in Continuous Improvement and Lean Initiatives is also required. The Welder works through a detailed job Skills Matrix, providing advancement, accountability and personal growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing drawings.
- Layout, fit, weld and finish components per drawing.
- Safe use of PIT and other manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Develop skills and competency from the Skills Matrix.
- Accurately fill out all required documentation.
- Accurate use of time-keeping system.
- Assist in developing methods and procedures for improving processes.
- Train newer team members as required in the Skills Matrix.