Since 1929, the W.M. Sprinkman name has been synonymous with exceptionally engineered, food and beverage processing equipment.
True to founder Walter Mendenhall Sprinkman’s vision, we’re still a family-owned company providing innovative equipment and processes for our customers to manufacture dairy, food, beverage, craft beer and personal care products. To this point, our slogan sums it up quite easily:
W.M. Sprinkman. We Help You Make Your Processing Better.
Helping customers grow and improve their processing systems is at the heart of what we do. We specialize in solving their problems with our team of engineers. We excel at manufacturing these customized pieces of equipment and systems. We are proud of the work our installation and service crews do to get and keep these solutions up and running.
With over 120 employees working at our two facilities in Wisconsin and in the field across the country, we're big enough to handle any job you have while still small enough to care about getting it done right – according to your specs, on time and within your budget.
History of W.M. Sprinkman:
- 1929 – The company is founded in Milwaukee, WI when an enterprising young inventor, Walter Mendenhall (W.M.) Sprinkman, patents two, stainless steel filters for use in the dairy industry.
- 1960 – Walter opened a Chicago office and shortly thereafter his son, Robert (Bob), joined the company.
- 1975 – Bob Sprinkman becomes the second president of W.M. Sprinkman Corp.
- 1982 - Sprinkman acquires Chicago, IL-based Illinois Creamery Supply.
- 1983 – Company founder Walter Sprinkman passes away.
- 1988 – Sprinkman acquires Waterloo, IA-based Midwest Food Supply Co.
- 1994 – Operations in Wisconsin, Iowa and Illinois are consolidated into a 33,000 square foot Headquarters in Franksville, WI.
- 2000 - Manufacturing operations are fortified with the acquisition of Winchell Welding & Manufacturing in Elroy, WI. The Elroy plant remains a key stainless steel tank manufacturing facility for Sprinkman.
- 2014 – Upon Bob Sprinkman’s retirement, his son Brian becomes President and the third generation to lead W.M. Sprinkman Corp.
- 2016 – W.M. Sprinkman moves to new HQ/Production Facility in Waukesha, WI.
- 2018 – 2018 – W.M. Sprinkman acquired by Krones, Inc. and becomes a “Member of the KRONES Group”
Sprinkman’s Core Values are the guiding principles for how our company conducts itself.
Sprinkman strives to promote an overall environment for our employees that touches eight fundamental drivers of work and life.
Sprinkman is a proud member of the following trade associations: